Monday, October 21, 2013

Last week in class we were talking about James Bond. While we were discussion the different types of James Bonds that there has been. I kinda started daydreaming what it would be like to be the female version of James Bond. Through out all the movies that James Bond has made in all of them there is a new character playing James Bond, he has little adventures with girls every chance he gets he uses the girls for whatever he wants to. In none of the movies is there a girl that does what he does, but  I was thinking about a James Bond girl. Someone that is really beautiful, can do everything that the guy James Bonds can do, be strong, flexible, smart have so many abilities and has good intuitions. I wonder how people would react to the concept of James Bond Being a girl and not a guy. It is time to switch it up yeah theres movies were girls are the heroes, but nothing that compares to what James Bond can do. Now that movie I would definitely watch, a women in power what can be better than that. The truth is that I was picturing myself as the female version James Bond, what girl wouldn't want to be the super hero of a movie, but still being beautiful and smart. I would think that any girl would want to do that at least I know I would and no I don't think it is degrading women because it is simply just showing to the world that women are just as good in doing things as men are. They would be degrading if they let themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment