Sunday, September 8, 2013

Like I mentioned before I work at Fedex and for the last couple of days I have noticed so many things that do not seem right to me Its just another act of the people with power getting their ways. A couple of days ago I've noticed that the main manager the one with all the power (if you can call it that) talked to a Dock Manager saying that a girl could not come to pick up her check on her day off wearing a dress. I did not understand why he was flipping out just cause she was wearing a dress, but according to them as soon as you step until premises you have to be dressed properly. They told the girl she couldn't dress like that and the girl listen just because she was scared to lose her job. The sad thing is that the main manager did not tell her himself a dock manager had to tell her, it seemed to me he could say or do whatever he wanted because he is the main manager and people are afraid to get fired. Talk about using your power for evil. Am I wrong about this or am I right? The girl should be allowed to wear anything she wants to when she's off the clock. What do you think? Am I over thinking this?

No comments:

Post a Comment