Sunday, September 8, 2013

My name is Belen Lomeli I am 21 years old and currently attending CSUN trying to get my BA in psychology then studying medicine which has been my dream since I was really young. This semester I decided to take an English class a popular English class to be exact I honestly didn't know what this class was about, but I was automatically hooked since the first day off class. Im a full time on site  manager for an agency named Tri state that is associated with Fedex in Los Angeles and I am a full time student as well. Everyday I commute to school and back it is tiring, but i am used to it. In my popular Cultural class I've learned that the way we see things is based on social media. We are who we are because of what we see on TV we try to be like the famous celebrities, wear and buy the best new thing. I have to admit I was and maybe still am like that, theres days where I still let the social media influence me, but for the most part I dress and do whatever I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment