Sunday, December 15, 2013

This week was our last week in class it a bitter sweet moment. I learned a lot in this class things that I never knew or never saw in a specific point of view. It was a good experience being in that class all my classmates were really fun and although i didn't know them all it was good getting to have discussions with them. Im a sure that we all learn something from this class, i know i did. working with my group while it was a challenging project because of our schedules we all manage to make it work and came up with a pretty awesome project, that at the end we couldn't present, but overall it was fun actually making the project, i could relate to some of my group members, in that we commute far to go to school, we work and go to school. I learned a lot from them and of them, that was a really fun project to  do with a group and i usually don't like working in groups but this worked very well. We all took the final and wish everyone good luck on it. It was nice having you all for a class. I wish you all happy holidays and have fun with your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment